Experienced .NET Developer
What makes Allshare special?
All our software solutions are developed in house. This is based upon our extensive experience and knowledge of the requirements, processes and business of our customers. We make use of the latest methods and techniques. For example .Net, Java and Phonegap development, continuous integration with automated testing, SaaS, UML and Scrum and other agile development methods. In order to be able to quickly and effectively fulfil the ever changing needs and technologies, we are continuously innovating our products and methods.
Working for Allshare
We are always looking for talented people with lots of knowledge about banking, software development or testing. Motivated professionals who know what it takes to deliver high quality products and services to customers. Who know how to cooperate in projects in complex customer environments to be successful in reaching the targets.
We offer attractive labour conditions such as:
- 28 holidays;
- 13th month;
- free access to certain gym's
Our office is located in Hoofddorp and easily accessed by car or public transport.
Our work atmosphere
We are working in a professional environment that complies to high quality standards and working environment rules and regulations. We have a flat management structure and the working atmosphere is informal and creative. Commitment is high and if needed we go the extra mile to reach our goals and provide excellent service to our customers.
As a .NET Developer at Allshare you will be responsible for developing new software for a private banking system. We use agile development methodologies in conjunction with the latest Microsoft technologies, such as: Silverlight 4, SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Entity Framework and Visual Studio 2010 with Team Foundation Server. You will be part of an international team of developers, working closely together with our business analysts, scrum master and test team.
Do you think your profile is a good match with (several of) the subjects listed below? Then we would like to hear from you!
- 5 years of diverse software development experience;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in .NET;
- Service-oriented architecture, Web Services, REST;
- Object-relational mapping (e.g. Entity Framework);
- Windows Communication Foundation;
- MS SQL Server & MS SQL Server Management Studio;
- Windows Workflow Foundation;
- Silverlight, ASP.NET;
- Good communication and social skills;
- A college or university degree, preferably in computer science or related fields;
- A thirst for technical knowledge and a zeal for continual self-improvement.
Apply? Please send your application to email@example.com